A big emphasis of our TrailMasters events team will be to create an event which is not just about riding your bike but equally about having a great time off the bike. Let that be in the form of just relaxing around the event village, getting involved in some other activities or being entertained by some of the acts that will be joining us at the event.
There is kind of two sides to all this. First of all we want to make sure that the riders have a great time throughout the day but also that their supports crews and families who will spend a fair amount of time in and around the event village when the riders are out on course find lots of interesting things to do.
Without further ado here the list of things we have planned for the weekend. Please keep in mind that pretty much all these activities are included in the price for the riders / FOC for their support crews except the ones which are marked accordingly – ENJOY!!
• Mountain bike and road bike test courses
• Test bikes and test equipment available throughout the weekend
• Mountain bike and road fun rides / courses
• Bar on site
• Catering throughout the weekend
• Coffee vans (you will need to pay for your skinny lattes!)
• Kids activities like bouncy castle, face paint and more (details to be confirmed in our newsletter and news section)
• Live bands on Friday (TBC) and Saturday night
• Technical seminars
• Cross Country Fun run on Saturday (details to be confirmed in our newsletter and news section)
• Film and photo shows
• Chill out zones
• Kids races
• Pub Quiz (TBC)
And more....(keep checking the newsletter and news section for updates).
If you have suggestions and ideas of what else we should look at please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if can make it happen.